my world isn't working

I play on ps4 and my 500 days world is not working... 

it says launching server and stays like this forever

i tried these things: rollback, restart the game, restarted my ps4, rebuilded my data base

and yeah i tried waiting for an hour for it to let me start the world but it keeps saying launching server

i don't want to lose this world so please help

oh and i can't generate a new world as well and no one can actually (on ps4)

4 hours ago, Ali_AhmeddIQ said:

I play on ps4 and my 500 days world is not working... 

it says launching server and stays like this forever

i tried these things: rollback, restart the game, restarted my ps4, rebuilded my data base

and yeah i tried waiting for an hour for it to let me start the world but it keeps saying launching server

i don't want to lose this world so please help

oh and i can't generate a new world as well and no one can actually (on ps4)

i can't play too. But if u mark "local only" option, u can launch ur world. Unfortunally, without friends (only split screen(. But if u play alone is better them nothing right now. 

46 minutes ago, A thin said:

Guys this is a problem with dst & psn hopefully it's fixed soon. In the meantime don't you can set your existing worlds to player count 1 & still play with skins 

Just tried it.  Failed to load the first time, but I got in the second time.  You could also set your setting to local only which essentially does the same thing as lowering your player count to 1.  Thanks for the heads up!

Archived