Rockets are perfectly balanced in Spaced Out, Yes...

Hi, my name is Josh and today we are gona play with rockets.. Oh wait, that's not me. 

Anyway, fill rockets once, just 1 tile range, set up the route to the atmosphere, and set automation to launch rockets. 

Congratulations, you now have free power, free co2 (or steam) and all the heat/power you need for what ever you wanna make.

NUCLEAR GOT NOTHING ON THIS :D

20210226233632_1.thumb.jpg.47afa379868eb197dc133a113f9594e4.jpg

All fun to side, i don't think this is balanced, please klei atleast have some fuel consumption when goin to the atmosphere.

Also, automation inputs from inside rocket cockpits to the outside, when ? 

You can also melt coal temp shift plates behind the 2×3 rectangle of tiles in the middle of the launch pad which get the most heat. The launch pad says it's entombed but continues to work just fine.

I was in the middle of building a rocket powered petroleum boiler on the teleporter world, when the updated landed and I had to restart for all the radioactive goodness :).

8 minutes ago, ghkbrew said:

I was in the middle of building a rocket powered petroleum boiler on the teleporter world, when the updated landed and I had to restart for all the radioactive goodness :).

Same. I was nearly done with this build, when the update hit.. suddenly all planets looked the same in the space overview xD - Also had all research, including the stuff that needed atomic research, so it kinda felt like cheating continuing on this playthrough :D

Archived