"More" QoL to DS

Why to stop there?

Klei can add the setting to change world options after Worldgen has created the world and other things.

Klei can add the new QoL added for DST like Quick Drop and craft by holding and other features introduced in DST.

But the problem is with that Klei is so generous with updates for DS Singleplayer and it's DLC's ( definitely not a satire ).

EDIT: I forget to add Integrated Backpack HUD

If all these content ( reap what you sow, quick drop, repeated crafting, other Qol change) gets added to DS Singleplayer then I'd say that waiting this long was worth it ( last content update for the game was in 2019) .

On 3/31/2021 at 11:34 AM, bloldi said:

--[[Long Story Short]]--

Why wouldn't we? DST gets weakly updates and Superb Character refresh/reworks which should be added to DS Singleplayer ( Klei recently added WES CHARACTER REFRESH! ) Damn! Can't believe it, why wouldn't Klei add the Qols changes, character reworks and RWYS for DS singleplayer ? I know Klei earns a lot of money from DST but if you own DS and all its DLCs congrats! you have paid for game ( almost ) twice as DST that doesn't even get any updates! And I can't have that,.its unbelievable!

Archived