camera hotkeys suggestion

can we get hotkeys to change planets/asteroids/moonlets?  i love pressing a key and it shooting off in that direction but it hits an invisible wall and sticks if i'm not on the right asteroid.  otherwise, could we get a separate set of zoom hotkey bindings for each asteroid so instead i just need to hit two hotkeys to get to where i need to go?  like `+1 then shift+1 to get to the main asteroid to say the printing pod then `+2 then shift+1 to get to the rockets on the nuclear/pip asteroid

You can assign a random camera location by pressing ctrl + [#], does this not take you to the corresponding location you set?

I think what would fix this is is a per asteroid location reference, because this resulting behavior is more like a bug.

To be clear, that is how camera location setting works. Ctrl + a number saves a camera location.

Shift + number zooms you there. So what you've suggested should already work. Backquote plus number takes you to the numbered asteroid.

H should zoom you to the printing pod ( on any given world ).

For clarification, you want shift +1 on one asteroid and shift +1 on another to be behaving correctly?

1 hour ago, The Plum Gate said:

You can assign a random camera location by pressing ctrl + [#], does this not take you to the corresponding location you set?

No it doesn't, if location is on another asteroid. (Although I think it did work like that at first in dlc...)

12 minutes ago, The Plum Gate said:

Work at all to set a location traditionally?

Or work to jump from roid to roid? 

It works as before when you are in the same asteroid as the location you set in the (#) but if you are in one asteroid and set a location in another then it jumps to the side of the map (maybe toward the location of the intended asteroid's map ) . Doesn't jump from roid to roid.

Archived