New Bug/Crash

Just took my decorated Beef out to kill some Spiders and all was fine until a Spider got a him on my Beef I was riding, game froze and crashed :(

Maybe because of his decorative skins?

Just had another crash attacking a Merm while mounted on my fancy Beefalo.. :(

This is problematic as I want a Hornery Beef but I can't do combat with it without crashes.

I'm crashing a lot on my game too. I can barely play a single day before it crashes. Ps4 and DST is up to date, cleared the cache, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I'm going to see if making a new world crashes the game too.

Also my statues around the base is displaying as different statues. Crab king statue is now a beefalo statue, ancient guardian is an antlion and many more. Bearger moose goose and deerclops stayed the same though.

Yep all my statues are wrong except for a few. I'm also getting a weird bug now where I can't do Beefalo contents because as soon as the AI Beef appear they attack their pig and merm owners then the content is immediately called off for excessive violence (it just ends without ever taking place).

As cool as this update is there seem to be a fair few bugs or issues right now =( Eagerly awaiting an update to fix these so I can raise an Ornery or Racer Beefalo and continue with the contests to get more lucky nuggets.

Archived