I've used hydrogen in sleet wheat farms, and in drekko ranches.  I've also used it as a thermal stabilizer once, and I've used it with AETNs.  Finally, it makes good rocket fuel (or it did), and you can burn it for power.  

The most creative way I've used it was the thermal stabilizer. It was also the most obnoxious way I've used it.  Had a room with 15kg/tile that crossed half my base and was 4 tiles high.  It had a few (four? maybe?) wheezewarts that were fertilized from underneath.  Anyway, I couldn't just destroy a tile to get in for building stuff, so I had to use water locks for access any time I needed to run a conduit through.  I decided that while it did what I wanted, it wasn't worth the effort.

You can use it to cool things right before you turn it into electricity to delete the heat.

I have used it with a sleet-what farm several times, although I prefer pwater. Less set-up time. But hydrogen works well after tings are cooled down.

Yes, i have an absurd issue, it's going to be turned into barbq soon though. They're generating 320watts outside the room and 1600 watts inside of it. It's a lot of watts, they fill my battery bank pretty quick.

1382537379_20210122225627_1(2).thumb.jpg.fc5e8b413baedd6b7f05392797501283.jpg

And as a result I have far too much hydrogen. Is there any word on the latest use in rockets, I figure it's fair game for it, is there any other productive use of it?

I found that the majority of decorative plants I can find on swampy start like it a bit warmer than room temperature, so using it for air conditioning seems like a poor choice. I used to use it in my battery rooms with a wheezewort, but that all changed recently, so I'm just putting it into a giant bank of storage containers.

Archived