I got a duplicant stranded in space

7 hours ago, Smife said:

Well atm there's nothing unique about building in a rocket either. You just build...as you build on asteroids. More of the same, but with less space. Eventually players will come up with optimal builds and your "challenge" will turn into an extra chore.

I like(d) the base game rockets, only having the view from the outside...and I like the dlc inside rocket system for research and non-ordinary tasks.

I agree that it can get a bit boring for the ordinary tasks, but I must say that I have not looked in to dlc rocket automation yet. Currently I`m still in the phase of starting fresh save games, so I never really make it to decorating my base lovely, to do confided builds or fancy things. I hope the dlc world generation big classic map spawning problems get solved, maybe that would then be a save game I can play for the entire 2021 ? :rolleyes:

For the stranded rockets problem: Maybe the TOW Module can be fitted ? It doubles a rocket range, but does not allow the fitting of other modules on to a rocket ( to avoid exploration abuse...It does not reveal anything new on the map ). Something like that :confused: Once a TOW rocket comes on to a tile of a stranded rocket, it straps up the stranded rocket automatically and both can be returned to somewhere else.

If a TOW rocket gets stranded :lol: ...Perhaps Klei should give us a self destruction detonator button anyway, to blow it all up. :frog: If the self destruction button is activated inside a base, then its a deconstruction order of the entire rocket. For simplification it perhaps blows up the rocket inside a base, with 10% material loss of all rocket components and internal storages. I think I would love this, it saves all this rocket module deconstruction time hassle and could look great. Booooom :x

Archived