Twitch level 3 drop doesn't work

There is a problem by the third Twitch drop which is a skin for icebox called "Crystaline" for watching 6 hours of Don't Starve Together streams on twitch
I did watched a stream for 6 hours but there's a problem with the drop.. I won't receive it. I even checked my Klei account on the official website of Klei but there is nothin in my transactions about this skin
Could anyone guide me through my problem?

18 hours ago, sudoku said:

If you received the other 2 drops fine, then I would watch a little bit longer to make sure you actually hit the correct time

I did I have watched the stream for 6 and half hours

17 hours ago, Xantown7 said:

Twitch also doesn't tell me when I get the 3rd drop, however when I log in to the game I get it anyway, so I guess this is just a visual bug ?

I'm not sure because I can't find it nor in my Klei account transactions neither in my Curio Cabinet

Not sure then, but the fact you got the other drops means your account is linked properly. The only other thing i can think of is if you were just letting the stream play in the background while you did other stuff, its possible it could have ended before the 6 hours were up. I'd let it run an extra hour with another stream with drops enabled to be safe. 

2 hours ago, sudoku said:

Not sure then, but the fact you got the other drops means your account is linked properly. The only other thing i can think of is if you were just letting the stream play in the background while you did other stuff, its possible it could have ended before the 6 hours were up. I'd let it run an extra hour with another stream with drops enabled to be safe. 

Oh so afk watching is forbidden somehow?
Well I almost watched 3 hrs while I was afk

If I watch another 3 hrs without being afk will it give me the skin? Or am I already banned from participating Twitch drops?

21 hours ago, V-Kill said:

Oh so afk watching is forbidden somehow?
Well I almost watched 3 hrs while I was afk

If I watch another 3 hrs without being afk will it give me the skin? Or am I already banned from participating Twitch drops?

Its not forbidden and you won't be banned, its just harder to know if you've hit the 6 hours legitimately since the stream can end while you are not watching and thus that time after it has ended but you are still afk does not count towards the 6 hours. So yes just watch another stream for 3 hours longer and you will eventually get the skin to unlock.

2 hours ago, sudoku said:

Its not forbidden and you won't be banned, its just harder to know if you've hit the 6 hours legitimately since the stream can end while you are not watching and thus that time after it has ended but you are still afk does not count towards the 6 hours. So yes just watch another stream for 3 hours longer and you will eventually get the skin to unlock.

Okay thank you very much!

I had the same issue on my account. Unlinked my account, got the drop. I had the same issue on two other accounts. My husband's xbox account and mine. Now with the staff, i got the first 2 drops, but wont get the second. Been watching 2 days, morning until night, no drop. Tried unlinking, nothing. Something is going on, but it isn't affecting everybody. I'm really happy that we're getting the chance to get the stuff we missed last year, but I'm quite sad that I'm going to miss them because of a bug.

Archived