Custom Weapon / Item doesnt work in worlds with caves.

Hi! I've been working on a new mod for a commissioner of mine, and so far everything seems fine, but when I test it on worlds with caves the custom weapon of that character refuses to spawn with the command DebugSpawn, and when I craft it the character holds it and can use it but it's invisible on the inventory and cant be selected (also the animation when attacking glitches out and makes the character's arm invisible along with the weapon itself). I also can't pick it up pressing space when I debug spawn it.

I checked if all clients require mod in modinfo.lua was set to true and it is, so I have no idea what might be the problem.
I've tried it also when playing on offline mode and on local and it just doesn't wanna work. I also tried uploading it to workshop to see if that happened to fix it, but to no avail.

This also didn't happen to me on my first mod where I added a custom healing item. No idea what might be causing it honestly.

Any help is truly appreciated, I'll attach a couple of files that may be the cause. "bloodshot" is the character, "shotknife" is the weapon.

bloodshot.lua shotknife.lua modinfo.lua modmain.lua

Oh. I just fixed it somehow. I'll just leave the lua here so ppl can use it as reference sometime i guess.

For anyone wondering, I just tried making it look more like the tentaclespike.lua file, by repositioning some stuff, and adding certain things.

I keep making threads just to find the solution myself shortly after, lol! :wilson_ecstatic::wilson_ecstatic:

Sorry about that, hope this helps someone at least

shotknife.lua