Walter & Woby - Leafy Meat

Hello, going to keep this suggestion short. This suggestion has two parts.

The first suggestion is that Woby's hunger / transformation has a meter, sort of like Wigfrid's inspiration, or Woodie's old log meter for example. 

Secondly I am suggestion that Walter should be able to feed Woby more than just Monster food. Perhaps he can also feed Woby Leafy Meat, or even Fish? These other foods can also have other forms for Woby. Like how monster meat makes Woby large and rideable. Perhaps leafy meat makes a grassy Woby. Grassy Woby could run a little faster /Or even casually drop grass like a gecko. Fish could make water Woby, which could be used like a personal boat or something?

These are just suggestions. Maybe they can spark an even more sound idea. Thanks for your time!

19 hours ago, gaymime said:

no to alt types of woby but yes to the rest~

Now that I've had a day to digest this idea, I come to realize the second part of my suggestion is literally like giving Woby an Eveelution (yes pokemon reference), almost sort of like Chester on full-moons but less permanent. Perhaps that isn't needed. Sounds cool, might be too powerful. I do like the idea of a meter for Woby's hunger though. That above all else!

15 hours ago, Bones Junior said:

Now that I've had a day to digest this idea, I come to realize the second part of my suggestion is literally like giving Woby an Eveelution (yes pokemon reference), almost sort of like Chester on full-moons but less permanent. Perhaps that isn't needed. Sounds cool, might be too powerful. I do like the idea of a meter for Woby's hunger though. That above all else!

it would be super cool, for sure but would put the other survivors at a disadvantage

On 1/6/2021 at 9:53 AM, Bones Junior said:

Hello, going to keep this suggestion short. This suggestion has two parts.

The first suggestion is that Woby's hunger / transformation has a meter, sort of like Wigfrid's inspiration, or Woodie's old log meter for example. 

Secondly I am suggestion that Walter should be able to feed Woby more than just Monster food. Perhaps he can also feed Woby Leafy Meat, or even Fish? These other foods can also have other forms for Woby. Like how monster meat makes Woby large and rideable. Perhaps leafy meat makes a grassy Woby. Grassy Woby could run a little faster /Or even casually drop grass like a gecko. Fish could make water Woby, which could be used like a personal boat or something?

These are just suggestions. Maybe they can spark an even more sound idea. Thanks for your time!

to be honest I just want to be able to feed her glowberry mousse. Every other pey can glow that way and woby can't.

Archived