2 things with regards to feedback on rocket interiors

I have heard many complaints about the rocket interiors surfing the forums, stuff about how it was annoying to manage whether or not there is enough resources on board and how small it is, and I wanted to say two things one them, as someone who enjoys them greatly. 

1. The fastest and easiest solution to the main gripes that people have with rocket interiors could be fixed with a few conduit ports leading into it, and maybe out of it. 

I imagine that managing rocket interiors would be infinitely easier to work with if you didn't have to rely on unstable duplicant labor to make absolutely sure that X or Y resource is not lacking inside, at the moment it is just barely possible to automate a rocket not launching if the given resources on board are not enough, but this takes up an entire large interior's worht of space and is subsequently very unviable. However, there is yet still a way in the current game to automate rockets, as elaborated on below.

2. For all automated applications in the game, you don't need to care about rocket interiors anyway.

Especially with missions between the first 3 planets, an atmo suit can completely take care of any duplicant needs without having to put a single building inside the rocket interior. I can make an automated delivery rocket relying entirely on cargo modules and external signals and never have to touch the rocket interior, as depicted in one of my previous posts. Rocket interiors are only absolutely mandatory to think about when you are either colonizing other planets, or using the telescope to uncover them, which are both very manual activities anyway.

Since we got special buildings only for rocket interiors (one for now) they could add a conduit output/input connected straight to the launchpad buildings (used for loading resources to the cargo modules currently). Everytime the rocket lands stuff would be automatically exchanged with the landing pad.

47 minutes ago, Sasza22 said:

Since we got special buildings only for rocket interiors (one for now) they could add a conduit output/input connected straight to the launchpad buildings (used for loading resources to the cargo modules currently). Everytime the rocket lands stuff would be automatically exchanged with the landing pad.

+1000

...aIso I`m really hoping for some more rocket indoor specific cool looking and space age designed buildings, that would sci-fi improve the rocket indoor immersion a lot for me :p

It also would help if the rocket indoor outline, the border, does not look like a "map". Rocket indoor space sounds and more space movie style ambient sounds would be great.

Scifi Hommage: 2001 Trailer - Exceptional design aesthetics do not age -> Wiki, filmed in 1968

Still no monkeys in the game :confused::confused::confused:

image.png.50af88aa5a539b3fd024b99663cf51ee.pngimage.thumb.png.507474f4fb009b85f622a2589ee4bebc.png

Love Scifi ? From my all time top 20 > Gravity - Official Main Trailer [2K HD]

Archived