Possible bug or I am missing something.

I did believe I found useful use for sweeping dock and sweepy.

I notice that they Mop liquid from the floor automatically, this save a lot of time for dupes. so when I used Ice sculpture to cool down my farm ties when they overheat by any reason, sculpture will melt and water will quickly cool farm ties. Then sweepy will come and mop water and put it into it dock. Problem is, dups seems do not remove water from it, or I am missing some job/priority for them to do that. Even I put sweepy dock priority to 9 no one come. They will fill bottles and use water for cooking and for bottle enable bottle emptiers, but they will not take water from sweepy.

So, either I do not understand what job empties water from dock, or it is a bug.

I`m still trying to figure out how the priorities on emptying the sweepy docks work. If sweepy picks up a common resource it`s super hard to get it out of the dock even though in one patch it was supposed to be marked for sweeping with the priority of the dock when inside. Only auto sweepers were reliable for solids.

As for liquids putting bottle emptiers on high priority seems to work but still the dupes tend to prioritize stray watter bottles over emptying the sweepy dock which is annoying.

2 minutes ago, Sasza22 said:

I`m still trying to figure out how the priorities on emptying the sweepy docks work. If sweepy picks up a common resource it`s super hard to get it out of the dock even though in one patch it was supposed to be marked for sweeping with the priority of the dock when inside. Only auto sweepers were reliable for solids.

As for liquids putting bottle emptiers on high priority seems to work but still the dupes tend to prioritize stray watter bottles over emptying the sweepy dock which is annoying.

If dock job consider to be sweeping, will put emptier to use sweeps only do the job?

1 minute ago, Mutineer said:

If dock job consider to be sweeping, will put emptier to use sweeps only do the job?

an you even set a bottle emptier to sweep only? I don`t remember. I`m not sure if the sweep tag works properly for the dock though. But for sure it works with autobottle off.

Archived