Joshua won't sleep in bed and is sleeping over 5hours!

Hello. I am not sure if this is related to Spaced Out DLC but Joshua refused to sleep in his bed (it is his second night on this new asteroid). He is sleeping on the floor next to his bed, is sleeping almost 5 hours already and he is only 72% stamina... What happened? I have never seen that strange behaviour before. Thank You!

obraz.thumb.png.eb2c1241dc966acdaefd766c57d6641d.png

1 hour ago, sheaker said:

I have never seen that strange behaviour before.

Usually when they don't get to sleep until the "bedtime" hours end, they drop "exhausted" and sleep more hours than usual. This can happen either because they are too far away and there is not enough time to eat, use the toilet and then sleep, or just not enough slots of sleep. Try assigning 3 slots for sleep or 4-5 slots of downtime before 2 of bedtime. 

But it is just a beginning on this asteroid. I landed two days ago. So it is small, tiny. I saw this duplicant waiting during downtime until bed time and then he just went sleep but did not reach the bed:(

EDIT:
Ok I found that for some reason he reached 0% stamina just 1/4 tiles away from his bed. I dunno why he lost all hist stamina during this cycle.

3 hours ago, sheaker said:

he just went sleep but did not reach the bed:(

There is currently a bug that prevents duplicants from auto assigning to beds when they move to a different planetoid. You need to manually assign Joshua to the bed and then he will sleep in it over night. Cheers.

Archived