Suggestion - Built in Rocket Ladder

One of the things I absolutely love about the newe rockets is that they automatically adjust height and can be easily replaced. This is much better than the old functionality where you had to deconstruct several modules and the replace them. 

A suggestion I would like to see implemented is a built in ladders/boarding platform that automatically adjusts in height. There is an unoccupied space either side of the rocket in green. As much as you can just build a ladder here, I think it would look really tidy and cool to have a ladder that automatically adjusts to the height of the command module along with an art style in that sleek rocket red.
.image.png.7040ed6868578bacad2f00732a69ab5e.png

Gonna second this. The way the new rocketry system works means that rockets with different characteristics can, over time, occupy the same rocket platform. It's frustrating to have to constantly redo the ladders just to swap rockets between trips.

11 minutes ago, Xirema said:

Gonna second this. The way the new rocketry system works means that rockets with different characteristics can, over time, occupy the same rocket platform. It's frustrating to have to constantly redo the ladders just to swap rockets between trips.

You can just leave a ladder straight up the side but it's ugly as.

Archived