Modders, Can we have new stuff for warly please?

after the new farming update i began love to use warly .. since many crops is now so easy to produce and multiplied .. 
so i came across this beautiful looking desert from warly .. but wait it need butter to make it ..
i stand on my flower field and smash all butterfly that spawn . since i play mostly alone in my world butterfly also spawn less .. 2% chance is so low ...
then i saw new compost mechanic  where u add the item and it produce after long time spinning .. i like that mechanic and i think that 
it would be great if we can add something like butter churner ? using volt goat milk that we have so much from goat farm and klaus kill ?

using 5 volt goat milk (and some honey,maybe? ) for two block of butter? 
if we can use the compost bin mechanic that would be great .. that butter take time to produce 

and i know u guys will say there already mod to make butter from milk etc .. but its just .. less exciting .. 

but dont we want out master chef have more adorable red kitchen utensil ??

image.thumb.png.1bd6dd2d43708c7b5bc4fb123c5f7226.pngimage.thumb.png.9dad841b9f88b366e40c94be0dd59f3b.pngimage.thumb.png.874f4a931315f8ffc6ae147839b4e29d.png

made from glass shard wood and gears??

sorry for my english its not my main language .. cheers !

image.png.979770f4e88bd92b52d545b7eead1140.png

42 minutes ago, pedregales said:

This sounds interesting! However, you might have more luck in the modders section of the forums and see if someone is willing to help you make the mod: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/forum/79-dont-starve-together-mods-and-tools/. You could also ask a modder directly. Good luck with that though!

XD ah so i post it at wrong place again ... sorry this is a new thing for me to make thread 
thank you for the link ~~

6 minutes ago, ADM said:

That would be a cute modded instrument for cooking imo, I'll certainly keep a note about it :)

XD cant wait for this to be added to my warly professional kitchen section on my base 

Archived