Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

viberr

RoT world settings

Recommended Posts

so recently @ScottHansensaid that they have a list of quality of life ideas one of them being about world settings so i think this suggestion might be really good

so can we have RoT world settings.this thread has already been made before so ill try to add a little extra 

the settings should be like the  ones for the surface or the caves(you can put things on default, less, none, more and lots)one thing that you guys should definitely add is the ability to change how many seastacks there are(that would make som many people happy)and more importantly add stuff like how big the ocean should be or how fast your boat is i think adding stuff like that would fix 80% of RoT's ocean(the other 20% is the fact that theres not much to do on the ocean)

Link to comment
Share on other sites