Is Toadstool invisible to Depth Worms?

Before the fight I calculated the days so that depth worms would arrive durring my battle with the Toadstool.

I thought that I'd simply lose their agro and they'd start biting at Toadstool, which would help me a little bit.

But instead some of them agro'ed onto Hutch and the rest reagro'ed onto me.

Is there some sort of mechanic that prevents Toadstool from being agro'ed by the depth worms?

18 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Before the fight I calculated the days so that depth worms would arrive durring my battle with the Toadstool.

I thought that I'd simply lose their agro and they'd start biting at Toadstool, which would help me a little bit.

But instead some of them agro'ed onto Hutch and the rest reagro'ed onto me.

Is there some sort of mechanic that prevents Toadstool from being agro'ed by the depth worms?

No, he is attacked by Worms, but you need to de-aggro them; you either hide in a Bush Hat or Snurtle Shell Armor before they spawn (also Hutch mustn't be close, else wormies go for it), or run around Toad with worms on your back till they re-aggro on Froggard or get indirectly attacked by him (Bombs or, quickest - its 2nd phase hop).

They will agro him but like VERSUS said you gotta de-agro them and make sure hutch isn't nearby.  I built a neat little pen next to toad spawns that holds a wave of depth worms for when I'm ready to fight him.  Just duck into a slurtle shell until they re-agro on him and you're set.  Once they agro on him they should stay on him until he's dead.

Archived