More setting. I am slightly confused.

Well, I want to farm Deerclops and Bearger for their ormanents (and Deerclops' festive lights), so I set them to more.

I notice that Bearger pretty much always spawns twice, but Deerclops rarely spawns twice, which is weird.

Any reason for this?

Set your seasons to short, and your guaranteed to be able to farm both of them within a few days apart 

if I recall correctly short season lasts like 6 days- so 24 day rotation for all four seasons.

With Deerclops and Bearger of course showing up every Winter and Spring.

I eventually got so sick of fighting them I just ignored them when they spawned but.. if this setting helps you, then I’m glad I shared it :):wilson_love:

its just how it is

vanilla worlds are only allowed one deerclops alive at once. "Lots" will just make it respawn often, even outside of winter.

"Lots" of bearger surprisingly increases the total max count, unlike deer, but they'll still be restricted to autumn.

basically every worldgen setting has its own behavior that can only be figured out by trying them directly

Archived