- freezer 

A larger version of the ice box, the freezer is able to contain 12 stacks of food with in it while totally stopping their rot timer but causing a new effect to occur known as frosting. When food begins to freeze their timer will be paused and the food itself will become frozen in which it’ll be preserved for later usage and the only way to unfreeze it is by melting it by the campfire or let it melt by itself outside of the freezer.

8 minutes ago, stranger again said:

what would the crafting recipe be?

maybe theulecite?and it would only be craftable at a ancient pseudoscience machine?

Seeing how it’s a little stronger then the icebox, I would say that the recipe would be expensive which probably would involve theulecite 

:recipe: 

theulecite + 5

blue gem + 2

doo-daad + 1

3 minutes ago, Mr0idealistic said:

:recipe: 

theulecite + 5

blue gem + 2

doo-daad + 1

well then the idea is a yes from me 

quick question for you @Mr0idealistic how would you feel if klei added one of your suggestions into the game?

and have you ever thought of getting into modding so you can make your ideas a reality?or getting yourself a modder friend who can make your ideas into mods?

1 minute ago, stranger again said:

well then the idea is a yes from me 

quick question for you @Mr0idealistic how would you feel if klei added one of your suggestions into the game?

and have you ever thought of getting into modding so you can make your ideas a reality?or getting yourself a modder friend who can make your ideas into mods?

I haven’t been asked this question for a very very long time...

I would be flattered and happy to see one of my ideas be added into the game (even if it just happened by chance which did happen at some point)

With mods is a bit different, I dont know much modder’s and I can’t really mod myself due to that I don’t know about programming and also the fact that I’m a bit limited in the position in which I sit in. To quote maxwell “even a king is bound to the board”

but it’s nice to see a person take interest in my concepts, I would suggest checking my past concepts if you can.

3 minutes ago, Mr0idealistic said:

I would suggest checking my past concepts if you can.

oh ive been seeing your concepts for a while now.

there all really interesting and i hope you make more:wilson_smile:

hope you have a wonderful day or night wherever you are in the world

@Mr0idealistic Hi. Your suggestion would be very overpowered and abusable. But there are far worse things in DST than this so sure it could be added.

If I was developer I would aim at something more dynamical. When I add a thing then I add it for a reason - make players like the game more - mostly. What is your reason to introduce this freezer and freeze effect? - because you want to add another new thing to DST? (Like houndreds of people)
 I'm asking because people at Klei life from what they make and every work must have a good reason to do. - And even though your idea is pretty simple - they would need to program it and make sprites and balance it (+ sounds, new effect for food - it would propably need some time to do).
  I say I can imagine more important things to make rather than this. It could be done but I would like to see more things on sea rather than in my base. So if there was a poll (please start make polls if people would like your suggestions or not - it shows the numbers) - I would vote for no. Unfortunately

I know you just want to show what you would like to be added - because if it would become popular in community Klei could really add it. But that's hard. And you must look both at community, balance and Klei's effort and reward from it. Very complicated.

Just now, jardaxiiiiik said:

@Mr0idealistic Hi. Your suggestion would be very overpowered and abusable. But there are far worse things in DST than this so sure it could be added.

If I was developer I would aim at something more dynamical. When I add a thing then I add it for a reason - make players like the game more - mostly. What is your reason to introduce this freezer and freeze effect? - because you want to add another new thing to DST? (Like houndreds of people)
 I'm asking because people at Klei life from what they make and every work must have a good reason to do. - And even though your idea is pretty simple - they would need to program it and make sprites and balance it (+ sounds, new effect for food - it would propably need some time to do).
  I say I can imagine more important things to make rather than this. It could be done but I would like to see more things on sea rather than in my base. So if there was a poll (please start make polls if people would like your suggestions or not - it shows the numbers) - I would vote for no. Unfortunately

I know you just want to show what you would like to be added - because if it would become popular in community Klei could really add it. But that's hard. And you must look both at community, balance and Klei's effort and reward from it. Very complicated.

Although that is a good point, May I remind us all that this is just a idea/concept so there's really nothing to get hooked up on

Archived