Farming mastery perk : Glowberry crop

I think once we complete all research related to farming there should be a reward for a progression completion kind of thing.My suggestion is that would be ability to grow glowberries. A highly restrictive crop which is difficult to grow.

This will make farming useful for purposes other than food.

5 minutes ago, InSane1 said:

I mean caves usually have areas with many lil glowberries so wicker still can farm them there. I also think new summary cards (added in 443923 beta-patch) are already good prize and sure worth effort

Also you can harvest them with a surface reanimated skeleton every night

I like this idea a lot! It reminds me a lot of how getting a 5 star rating in Animal Crossing: New Horizons (usually involving growing lots of flowers) then enables you to grow special golden Roses. I don't know exactly how they'd pull it off in DST, but I think the basic idea is great.

While it's true that there are other ways of farming glowberries already, isn't that one of the best things about DST? Having many good options for the same task, which all appeal to different methods of play.

Archived