Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

coffeerush

Seed Pack-It Recipe Tweak

I'm not sure if the bag being burnable is intended. But if so, my suggestion will start from it.

Would it be okay to change the recipe from [ 2 broken shells, 4 grass, 2 seeds ] into [ 2 broken shells, 1 salt crystal, 1 pig skin ]

• Salt is so that it would make sense that it slows down the spoilage of the seeds inside (some people may say seed's spoilage in general is high already)
  • Pig skin is because so that it won't be burnable just like the Piggyback.

Those are the closest recipe I could come up with that will go with my 2 concerns for it, same as it wouldn't be as hard recipe just like the current one.

Thank you!

My main problem is seed rotting, you cant just stop farming crops and go do something else if you are playing alone or with few players.

Many plants come in-season after 2 or 3 seasons :

Asparagus, Pumpkin, Watermelon, Dragon Fruit, Pepper  : 35 days

Durian : 20 +15 + 20 = 55 days

For best case scenario that is 20 + 15 = 35 days assuming you get the seeds on last day of the season.You have 5 days to plant them, as seeds spoil in 40.

So most viable way currently is to have 2 full fridges with seed or plant them for purpose of keeping the seeds fresh. That I think is just unnecessary micro management. Whats the purpose of seed pack it if you are going to put them in fridge anyways ?