Welcome to Dupesville, where every dupe feels special

I was tired of letting my dupes live in poor conditions, so I decided to create a small village (prision) inside the basic asteroid. So far so good but I haven't dig much yet, just enough for the main base, (farms, ranches and industrial areas are not in the screenshoot). Thanks fardayeffect for the amazing hall design, it fits perfect with my theme! 

Welcome to DUPESVILLE! a small community where every dupe is family!

r/Oxygennotincluded - Welcome to Dupesville, where every dupe feels special

Are you broke and new to our community? no worries! We have the perfect place in our community building! furnished bedrooms with bathrooms on each floor for easy access in moments of need. Our community bedrooms are the perfect place to make friends! Don't forget to take a stroll on the natural reserve on the first floor!.

After a deserved night of sleep, enjoy a complimentary meal in our community great hall! Choose from our great food selection and eat in a relaxed atmosphere with your fellow dupes, share jokes, stories, and one of two farts. If you are lucky, our balloon artist will be around.

After a long day of work, relax in our fun building! Plenty of entertainment for everyone! Show off your dance moves, burn out that extra energy in the water activities, or just chill out on our fake beach. Feeling a little lucky? beat your dupe friend in our arcade game, and finally, enjoy our complimentary snacks (Please note the soda machine is out of order, The management is trying to solve the CO2 delivery issues, also the water activities are under maintenance, sorry for the inconvenience)

We haven't forgotten our nerds' dupes! Increase your neurons in our lab! (It includes your own water reservoir to maximize those hours of study!! and in case your brain explodes just go downstairs and get treated in our hospital. (please talk to management if you want to be a sponsor, we are looking to upgrade the disease clinic, also be aware we run out of allergy medication so don't forget to take your vitamin's pills and DON'T use the toilet! it is just decoration!)

Once you have risen on the dupeciety ladder, you can upgrade to one of our private villas. We offer not one, or two, or three BUT FOUR different villas to choose from. All our villas have comfy beds!

The Bachelor pad is perfect for those dupes who like simplicity, and prefer to share more time with other dupes. The Bpad (for short) Includes a private bedroom and full bathroom. All meals will be served in the community building, Feel free to fart away!

The townhouses are perfect for dupes that prefer a bit more style. Fully equipped with a bedroom, full bathroom, and dining room. Food will be delivered by our XPRESS conveyor rail directly to your dining area. We kindly ask you to refrain from making loud noises at night, Walls are thin and we have received plenty of complaints lately.

If you have found your other half-dupe, the one that shares your farts with a smile, then you need to upgrade to our single villa. Share all the comfort of double bathrooms and dining area. Includes your own garden on the second floor. Please make sure you plant a Buddy Bud, you might love your dupe's farts but your neighbours might not!

Big family? no problem! We got you covered with our family villa. two rooms with a double and single bathroom, and a family dining area. Each room is separated to allow privacy. FART AWAY!!!

From our Dupesville we thank you for your time and hope you consider being a part of our dupes community. Please free to contact us, we are just one asteroid away!

What do you think?

Really cool.  Are you using pixel pack as paint? Or is that something else.  Been away from ONI for 1.5 years.

I need debug mode to do creative stuff.  Game has gotten past me in difficulty.  And the projects I do, I won't take half-baked...  Have to mod the map size quite a few times already.

On 12/6/2020 at 5:57 PM, Olimar said:

Really cool.  Are you using pixel pack as paint? Or is that something else.  Been away from ONI for 1.5 years.

I need debug mode to do creative stuff.  Game has gotten past me in difficulty.  And the projects I do, I won't take half-baked...  Have to mod the map size quite a few times already.

the mod is called wallpaper

Archived