First 30 cycles impression

I think calories number is missing the . like 50.000 is now 50000, it wasn't like this I think.

Dupe generation having a few times excellent skills numbers but the bad traits are countering the profession. Like 11 Excavation but doesn't like to dig, or great husbandry but adversity to critters, not sure if intented.

Slugs don't charge even when sitting on a cable, maybe I am doing it wrong, some charge some not, I am gonna place cables in the entire room and strike this paragraph if it works.

I think an option to disable the screen changing when teleports are happening would be nice since it kinda gets old on 2000 cycles or more

I think there could be a nice complex mechanic for morale, where most of us will use other asteroids just for farming, so we get into that sci fi topic with an utopic world built on slave colonies that don't get any love. I think there should be a quality of life number per asteroids and if the gap is too big it should a x % to dupes that only got cots to sleep, refusing to work would be interesting. Right now I am simply feeding muckroot to Joshua, no bed no anything, he just works and has 0 stress.

Where choosing duplicant skills, all of them are on the same asteroid, even tho I have one in a different place.

I will keep editing this.

9 hours ago, ZnSstr said:

I think calories number is missing the . like 50.000 is now 50000, it wasn't like this I think.

This is my one real gripe: Monitoring calories. I think the number should only include what dupes are actually allowed to eat. 

56 minutes ago, Gurgel said:

This is my one real gripe: Monitoring calories. I think the number should only include what dupes are actually allowed to eat. 

It could show only 'Edible' updated by the 'Consumables' tab and on hover showing the whole thing.

I hope you don't mind if I add something here (I don't want to start 1000 'First 30 cycles impression' threads).

Mask stations are quite slow. The way it works now, I figured I'd put one outside the barracks. Dups wear a mask on the way out. It should last more than a cycle if oxygen, or 20 hours (enough for the dup to be on the way back when it expires) if polluted oxygen.

I have 5 dups, and the mask station doesn't seem to be able to keep up. I had to create a second exit (which ensures a longer pathing, so it's choosen only of the mask station blocks the main entrance), to allow dups get out w/o a mask.

Archived