Space Bound (Edit: Starbound)

I really enjoyed the idea of building inside the rocket.

The small rocket was a challenge to figure out how to fit stuff in it.
The spacefarer was fun as well.
I managed to 'bug' out the rocket to expand beyond the size given, and really enjoyed building my colony within the bound area of the space given outside of the box.

This reminds me alot of  Spacebound  (game by Chuckle Fish) and it's really fun to build a space ship that can fly from planet to planet.   I hope that Klei will allow us more space beyond the size of the current 2 right now.   Possibly some way for us to also 'refuel the rocket from within.  Producing CO2 and somehow have a port that allows us to refuel  when we're stranded.  (or liquid if liquid is used for fuel)

Since water is probably the limiting factor,  it would be fun to travel around to find water  to replenish/resupply to the ship.   Fun part is also setting up the outpost on the planet to get the rocket to land since there is alot of survival challenge to that.

A Space Station would also be very fun. (Space Station wouldn't be able to move) but  must be resupplied.

(if anybody has seen the TV series  Ascension or Battlestar Galactica) I get alot of that vibe from the new DLC  space ship interior building stuff.  

On 11/28/2020 at 8:38 PM, RonEmpire said:

Space Bound  (game by Chuckle Fish)

Don't you meant Starbound?  "spaceBOUND" and "Space Bound" both seem to be games on steam but neither is by Chuckefish.

Talking about refueling the rocket from inside, I remember making a fluid converter to convert water to fuel as an emergency fuel source in the back corner of my ship once in Starbound....

56 minutes ago, StoneToad said:

Don't you meant Starbound?  "spaceBOUND" and "Space Bound" both seem to be games on steam but neither is by Chuckefish.

Talking about refueling the rocket from inside, I remember making a fluid converter to convert water to fuel as an emergency fuel source in the back corner of my ship once in Starbound....

Ah yes,  Starbound.  Thanks for the correction.   I played that so long ago in their early access.  I did their paypal kickstarter or whatever it was on their direct site for the key.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/211820/Starbound/

Should be by chucklefish. Says it in their developer and publisher spot.

When I first played ONI,  Starbound and Craft the World came to mind.   Since I played both of these games before ONI and they existed before ONI came out.

Archived