Forge / gorge in the winter

Hey, I made this post asking if there is a chance of being forge / gorge in the winter of 2020

A lot of people would get back into the game and already playing players will have some time off their world to chill and play with their friends

...Pretty please?

heya there im gunna guess you're new to the forums?

well this question has been asked A LOT by people and the klei devs said they aren't planning on bringing back the forge or the gorge any time soon mainly because they end up losing money when doing something like the forge or the gorge so theres your answer

hope you have a wonderful day or night wherever you are in the world 

Actually it’s more like JoeW explained: To run the gorge and forge limited time events requires everyone at Klei to drop what they’re doing currently Which is new permanent core game content in the form of Return of Them, Refreshes and QoL Updates..

They would have to cease working on adding new content to DST, to monitor and upkeep the limited time events.

Klei made little to no changes to Hallowed Nights or WintersFeast this year BECAUSE they want to focus on those bigger juicy updates.

I never got to play Forge & Gorge was over as soon as it began- What I think Klei should instead focus on is to take the things people liked most about those limited time events and incorporate that content into core gameplay for us to enjoy all the time.

The TL:DR- Your basically asking Klei to stop working on DST content, and to instead work on some other game entirely.

51 minutes ago, KanapkaDST said:

Hey, I made this post asking if there is a chance of being forge / gorge in the winter of 2020

A lot of people would get back into the game and already playing players will have some time off their world to chill and play with their friends

...Pretty please?

People probably know where I am going with this, but do you play on PC or on Console?

13 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Actually it’s more like JoeW explained: To run the gorge and forge limited time events requires everyone at Klei to drop what they’re doing currently Which is new permanent core game content in the form of Return of Them, Refreshes and QoL Updates..

yeah i could have worded my reply better sorry bout that 

Archived