Type of shortcuts

The shortcuts klei has made up to now, can be divided into two groups

The ones full of backstory, that most people love, and ones that show a characters personality and his traits (Though the only one that really fits in that last group is Woodie's) and plenty of those shortcuts have a mix of both

What kind of shortcut do you like to see more, the first group, a mix of those, or the later group

I'd like to see more of the later, as Im a big fan of the Meet the team videos, and I think that kind of videos would fit the characters, as not much is know about their life in the constant and their personalities (there are some exceptions of course)

Do you mean shorts? If that is what you mean, then I think it would depend on the character. While characters like Wormwood and Wurt were better for with character personalities as they didn't have much backstory to begin with. Character like Maxwell and Wickerbottom, on the other hand, are better suited for lore based shorts due to the mystery around their backstories (or in Maxwell's case, after his backstory).

12 minutes ago, Frashaw27 said:

Do you mean shorts? If that is what you mean, then I think it would depend on the character. While characters like Wormwood and Wurt were better for with character personalities as they didn't have much backstory to begin with. Character like Maxwell and Wickerbottom, on the other hand, are better suited for lore based shorts due to the mystery around their backstories (or in Maxwell's case, after his backstory).

first, yeah, i though it was pretty clear

and second, maybe maxwells could be how he found the codex umbra

Archived