Looking for friend(s) to play with!

I used to play this game a lot (900h+) but stopped a while ago. I would love to return to the game and check out all the new changes and additions!

I like challenge but also just enjoy simply playing the game/building base and stuff.

Looking for either experienced player or newbie, doesn't make a difference to me as long as you are chill and no toxic! :D

Leave me a message here or sent privately if you are interested.

Hello! This topic is not too old so instead of creating another, I use this one. I hope it's okay :wilson_blush:

I just reached 500 hours on Don't Starve Together but I haven't met many people to play with. Most of the time playing on public servers becomes tumultuous, to the point that sometimes, it is better to hide in caves... But I still have a difficult time surviving in caves alone, ahah.

I play on PC, and I prefer vanilla servers. I'm living in France so if you're interested, check if our time zone are compatible :wilson_love:

I just bought Wormwood and I'd like to try him out, as well as the new gardening update. If you're nice and want to play for fun, feel free to add me!

Send me a private message if you'd like to play. :wilson_angelic:

Archived