[New DLC] My Start...

So far I haven't made it much past the initial start. Already I'm intrigued by the new creatures, and new starting lore. I have yet to use the warp mostly because I'm not sure I have the brain bytes to manage one colony not two, but I'm looking for the right Dup to send on their way. I do like how I started with lots of polluted dirt/water around. It makes solving O2 not an emergency, but I gotta figure it out soon, or my Dups will began to get sick...

Screen3.png

Screen1.png

2 hours ago, amabitxs said:

It makes solving O2 not an emergency, but I gotta figure it out soon, or my Dups will began to get sick...

I think there is no Slimelung in the start asteroid or the one you can teleport to. (I had the same concern.) Hence this is more of a mid-game issue.

1 hour ago, Dragonoflife said:

Also, polluted oxygen prolongs the "irritated" debuff if you get it, which not only negatively affects dupes but also eats efficiency as they stop to rub their eyes and bemoan their life choices.  You need pure oxygen to get the debuff to go away.

Interesting. 

9 hours ago, Carcer_ said:

I though so too till morbs climbed out the toilets.

Well, you can always mess things up by really trying ;-)

This is probably the one thing you really, really need to prevent from happening. Or that you can do for a "hardcore" mode.

Archived