a DST smp?

1 minute ago, thegreatJash said:

Don't Starve Together is a survival multiplayer game. What are you asking for? 

yeah i asked for it to be similar to the Dream smp which ill explain again.so the Dream smp is a minecraft server run by a man named clay Dream(he has over 10mil subs so hes a pretty big deal).the main point of the server is the story which is what most people(including i)are interested in.the story comes in the form of roleplay by the members of the Dream smp. the requirement to join is that dream must have allowed you to join (which is mostly if youre a youtuber or a twitch streamer)

what im asking for is that the youtubers and twitch streamers of DST do something similar thats it

3 minutes ago, stranger again said:

...the story comes in the form of roleplay by the members of the Dream smp.

what im asking for is that the youtubers and twitch streamers of DST do something similar...

I don't think any major DST YouTuber/Streamer is into RolePlay, not even remotely. If I recall well, and I play DST pubs since ANR was in Beta, never encountered any RP Dedicated server; plus only once, by mistake (not reading its description), I had the.. misfortune to stumble into a personal RP server. Was minding my own Ruins-rush business till host started to shout at me for not interacting with them even if I saw a lot of chat going on (I just glossed over as peeps blabbering nonsense). Left server and-that was-that. Thus, once more, if you look into DST server population out there - both Personal and Dedicated community ones - there's no RP going on. Streamers all-the-same. I don't believe you got the right crowd with this "DST Dream SMP" stuff, OP - is not a feasible entertainment method with existing "market" for it out there, at least that seems to be the impression from mentioned existing server population.

9 minutes ago, ZeeDragon said:

Noticed you've been picking quite a few fights lately, you ok @stranger again?

not really picking fights i would say.i guess i can be a tad bit aggressive but im not trying to be rude and if i have been rude to you then im extremely sorry 

also quick question who have i been picking fights with?im just curious.

but hey thanks for asking about how im doing(which if youre wondering im doing great) it would have been better if you just messaged me about it but i guess you didn't think about that 

1 minute ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

I don't think any major DST YouTuber/Streamer is into RolePlay, not even remotely. If I recall well, and I play DST pubs since ANR was in Beta, never encountered any RP Dedicated server; plus only once, by mistake (not reading its description), I had the.. misfortune to stumble into a personal RP server. Was minding my own Ruins-rush business till host started to shout at me for not interacting with them even if I saw a lot of chat going on (I just glossed over as peeps blabbering nonsense). Left server and-that was-that. Thus, once more, if you look into DST server population out there - both Personal and Dedicated community ones - there's no RP going on. Streamers all-the-same. I don't believe you got the right crowd with this "DST Dream SMP" stuff, OP - is not a feasible entertainment method with existing "market" for it out there, at least that seems to be the impression from mentioned existing server population.

yeah i know thats why i know its not gonna happen and why i said it was a not fleshed out idea but i can dream(pun intended)

hope you all have a wonderful day or night wherever you are in the world 

Archived