Check world customization settings

Is there a way to check the world customization settings of a world you've created?  I teleportato'd to a second Shipwrecked world, and it seems like some weather has stopped.  My second hurricane season had no storms.  My first monsoon season had no flooding and heavy rains, and it's starting to look like my second monsoon season won't either.  I didn't get any Volcano eruptions or warnings either, but I spent the entire season in the Volcano giving appeasement, so that may not be related.

My original world had all of this.  I don't remember changing the world settings from the defaults for my second world, but I wanted to verify.  If they're all turned off for some reason, I'm going to roll a third world.

I think I found my problem.  Using print(GetSeasonManager().moisture_limit) gives back a moisture limit of 77,083.  In comparison, my other Shipwrecked game's limit is less than 2,300.

I have no idea how this happened, because it seems mathematically impossible from the code in seasonmanager_sw.lua.  I'm going to try to set the value manually, so that I start seeing rain again.

I'm glad I found out all their code is exposed though, so I have the option of fixing this myself.  It should be pretty easy, because all you'd need to do is add a sanity check when it checks if it should rain.  If the moisture_limit is some impossible value, then reroll it.

Archived