List of All Audio Events for Custom Voices

I've already figured out how to make the custom voices thanks to this thread:  

Plus I used this code as a general reference, but they did almost exactly what the guide did:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2268841188

Point is, I now need a list of all the audio ques.  These are what I have so far:
-death_voice
-hurt
-talk_LP
-yawn
-emote
-ghost_LP
-pose
-eye_rub_vo  (Unsure is this one is real)
-carol

Are there any I missed that people know of, or a way for me to check?  I've been hopping forum to forum, and tried opening the sound files in the game, but so far I've had no luck, other than by looking at what other mods have done before me.

Hi,

These are all character sounds that I'm aware of:

RemapSoundEvent( "dontstarve/characters/jelliet/death_voice", "jelliet/jelliet/death_voice" )
RemapSoundEvent( "dontstarve/characters/jelliet/hurt", "jelliet/jelliet/hurt" )
RemapSoundEvent( "dontstarve/characters/jelliet/talk_LP", "jelliet/jelliet/talk_LP" )
RemapSoundEvent( "dontstarve/characters/jelliet/yawn", "jelliet/jelliet/yawn" )
RemapSoundEvent( "dontstarve/characters/jelliet/emote", "jelliet/jelliet/emote" )
RemapSoundEvent( "dontstarve/characters/jelliet/ghost_LP", "jelliet/jelliet/ghost_LP" )
RemapSoundEvent( "dontstarve/characters/jelliet/pose", "jelliet/jelliet/pose" )
RemapSoundEvent( "dontstarve/characters/jelliet/eye_rub_vo", "jelliet/jelliet/eye_rub_vo" )
RemapSoundEvent( "dontstarve/characters/jelliet/carol", "jelliet/jelliet/carol" )

death_voice - plays during dying animation

hurt - plays during animation of getting hit

talk_LP - talking sound

yawn - played during both "/yawn" emote and yawning induced by Bearger

pose - played during "/pose" emote

eye_rub_vo - played during "/sleepy" emote

carol - played during "/carol" emote - you need to check that one to loop, game doesn't do it by itself

Archived