Making Ruins and Archive turfs craftable by Terra FIrma Tamper

The player can't pitchfork the turf tiles of the Ruins or the Archives, but they are quite beautiful and could make for a nice late-game prize so we could re-turf our surface bases. Base building and aesthetics is a central point of the game for many players.

Currently the Terra Firma Tamper is a great addition, but feels a tad underwhelming as a climactic prize for finding and activating the Archives. Adding those two turfs as craftables would in my opinion get the Terra Frima Tamper all the way up to one of the most desirable structures to unlock.

20 minutes ago, sinisterrkid said:

The player can't pitchfork the turf tiles of the Ruins or the Archives, but they are quite beautiful and could make for a nice late-game prize so we could re-turf our surface bases. Base building and aesthetics is a central point of the game for many players.

Currently the Terra Firma Tamper is a great addition, but feels a tad underwhelming as a climactic prize for finding and activating the Archives. Adding those two turfs as craftables would in my opinion get the Terra Frima Tamper all the way up to one of the most desirable structures to unlock.

I think you might like this response from a developer then! :)
image.thumb.png.3ec10b322656d6e8956e04a288fa3cd3.png

Archived