a theory (i think. im not really good with lore)

so im not really good with lore or dont starve`s story so this theory/assumption could easily be wrong 

so with forgotten knowledge we now know how thulecite is made and the answer was not what some people wanted.i myself really dont care how thulecite is made but from what it seems there could be another way to make thulecite that the ancients discovered after abandoning the moon ill give my reasons  to why think i this

1.lack of tidy hidey holes and klins in the ruins. hell it aint even a lack of tidy hidey holes and klins they just arent even in the ruins  youd think the ancients would have some klins and tidey hidey holes in the ruins so they can make thulecite but they dont yet they have a lot more thulecite in the ruins than in the archives which is my second reason

2.a lot more thulecite in the ruins than in the archive.it just seems weird that after they (the ancients)stopped worshipping the moon they went on to have so much more thulecite in the ruins compared to how much they had in the archives.one good example would be the village biome which has a lot of thulecite walls while in the archives they barely had any thulecite walls another good example would be that the ancient statues have a chance to drop more thulecite while the ancient moon statues always only drop one thulecite(and the fact that there are way more ancient statues than there are ancient moon statues)

3.i dont really have a third reason (sorry)

i know i only gave two reasons but in my opinion they are pretty big reasons 

well um feel free to tell me that everything here is wrong and incorrect because i wouldnt be surprised if it was 

This is something that's been on my mind as well. I don't really want to get my hopes up, but I do find it weird that the Ancient Murals describe the Ancient Civilization becoming more 'prosperous & shiny' after the introduction of nightmare fuel & shedding their skin.

Like... the Archive is plenty shiny with moonrock and whatever else. If that was how their society was before the shadowy arts then... what is it that makes the past and future stand so apart? What is it that Nightmare Fuel gave them that made their civilization develop far beyond what they had already?

I'm not really sure, but there definitely seems to be more to the story. Especially considering that Ancient Mural #2 is still a mystery.

2 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

This is something that's been on my mind as well. I don't really want to get my hopes up, but I do find it weird that the Ancient Murals describe the Ancient Civilization becoming more 'prosperous & shiny' after the introduction of nightmare fuel & shedding their skin.

Like... the Archive is plenty shiny with moonrock and whatever else. If that was how their society was before the shadowy arts then... what is it that makes the past and future stand so apart? What is it that Nightmare Fuel gave them that made their civilization develop far beyond what they had already?

I'm not really sure, but there definitely seems to be more to the story. Especially considering that Ancient Mural #2 is still a mystery.

well thats really interesting.i personally havent read all too much of the lore i know the big stuff like the story and the ancients but beyond that im not all too good with lore but its really interesting and i would love to know more about the changes the ancients had to under go from the moon to nightmare fuel

Archived