Server ping shows "???". What is the reason?

Guest aresd

lmao he was trying to say it to me but tagged me neither time

On 11/6/2020 at 1:44 PM, aresd said:

I don't quite understand what you mean) I'm not English-speaking and I can only use a translator who doesn't always know how to understand slang))

On 11/6/2020 at 1:19 PM, Pruinae said:

I meant to say that to JustCrimson but forgot to quote

The problem has been resolved. The game generates configs with an error by default. Typical Klei. And their typical community.

1 minute ago, aresd said:

The problem has been resolved. The game generates configs with an error by default. Typical Klei. And their typical community.

is that an insult to klei?or am i just stupid?(most probably the later of the two)

2 minutes ago, stranger again said:

is that an insult to klei?or am i just stupid?(most probably the later of the two)

Not an insult. The reproach is that, due to their absent-mindedness, I lost a lot of time looking for a solution.

On 11/27/2020 at 9:42 AM, aresd said:

Has this problem been solved?I am sorry that my English is very poor, I am a Chinese player, I want to ask: do you have public IP?Generally players without public IP, how to solve this problem, in general, the cloud server will be equipped with public IP, I discovered that a method called "Intranet through", can put the cloud servers and computers for port mapping, players can connect to the cloud server to connect to my computer, using this method can greatly reduce the delay, in a sense, this method can let your computer with a public IP, so, do you have any specific ways to make your own server display ping value?

5 hours ago, zhumeng53 said:

Has this problem been solved?I am sorry that my English is very poor, I am a Chinese player, I want to ask: do you have public IP?Generally players without public IP, how to solve this problem, in general, the cloud server will be equipped with public IP, I discovered that a method called "Intranet through", can put the cloud servers and computers for port mapping, players can connect to the cloud server to connect to my computer, using this method can greatly reduce the delay, in a sense, this method can let your computer with a public IP, so, do you have any specific ways to make your own server display ping value?

I have multiple internet connections with a fixed external IP. I do not use any cloud services, etc. Just internet in my house and dedicated server -  usual PC with server OS (Fedora) on AM3+ platform

Archived