Why is wagstaff not present in DST? I understand this OP, but what if we do the following?

-Thumper's hit zone should be a little bigger and could have a something like timer (It could hit in 5 sec. After activated) "By Slagger"

-Or that every 5 seconds it is activated again without you doing it, but it will need energy.

-His discovering power from hamlet is gone. He could be able to see what's in graves, chests etc. without opening it. He could see tentacles from any distance on screen. "By Slagger"

-You have your own tab and make your structures example: • A machine that combines the "science" tab of La Isla with the "magic" tab of La Isla and thus creates the "Tinkering" tab in which you can create cargo robots, beam traps or laser traps, glasses made With the fire, lightning or ice gem, these will be more effective and will do more damage but they will have overheating or over-freezing (I don't know if it is written like that xd) and that in the rain they will spoil you or do less damage, too a type of armor that attracts the cold and for a few seconds your character dies a little cold only to later release it like a ray of ice and freeze in a very wide area.

•Cargo robots, guard robots and bloodhound robots

•Something like what Winona has but instead of lanterns, it is a small table lamp or a flashlight and both do not need gems (obviously) but rather need batteries

•Lastly, Wagstaff should take advantage of the energy absorbed by the lightning rod and use it as a generator (like Winona's) or that it can charge the batteries already mentioned. -Wagstaff's hair makes the different types of clothes look weird since they are at the top of the drawing, which also needs to be changed (no need to put it here but still put it just in case)

The downsides:

-Headache from thinking too much (xd) that will happen with your machine that combines "science" with "magic" and the gems that you find on the island, for trying to understand the rare objects of the island or the other option would be to return to put the research points but only for this machine.

-All your structures have a time limit and then they go bad because they are unstable or that the rain spoils your structures or robots be friends with robots or that he can even make, short distance to see the map or see the location of the enemies, that would make the way to play more cool, I don't know what to put more but tell me what do you think? Is OP still the same or not?

Wagstaff is probably best third character of DS and it would be cool to see him in DST.

On 10/31/2020 at 2:31 AM, Master-T said:

We add that wagstaff starts with all the plans of the science machine (like Wickerbotom)

No, why would make this? He is electrician/scientists, that's wouldnt make sense to knowing make log suit or crock pot. If he have to know something maybe he could craft electronic stuffs like icebox, lighting rod, endhotermic fire pit etc.

But he hates the rustic and it makes him uncomfortable example: the spear does not use it because he thinks it is very silly to use something like that, also the armor of grass and wood because they bother him a lot but if he uses the gunpowder

What? He already can't wear anything to his head and you saying take this too? No, please.

Because of his age, he does not have enough strength to withstand certain things such as: The marble armor and he will hit weak (like Wendy) and instead of limiting the meals, he simply lowers him like Wolfang or Wes

Wickerbottom is old too but she can carry without problem. Even she is proud with her back :) I dont think carrying will be problem for him too. Also like a said before, don't make him powerless about hand item. He already cursed by his eye problems.

Wagstaff's hair makes the different types of clothes look weird as they are on top of the drawing, that also needs to be changed

Webber, Walter and Wilson's head is annoying too. Klei can fix that :3

Finally: that he can speak or be a friend of robots or that he can even make short-distance drones, cars, etc. to see the map or see the location of the enemies, that would make the way to play more great

Whoaah, slow down cowboy. Friend robots makes sense. Small robots that discovering or be usable as cargo robots. That's would be funny but cars drones are so much.

To ask me I don't want to change him in most of ways. Here is something could be cool in my opinion;

-Thumper's hit zone should be a little bigger and could have a something like timer (It could hit in 5 sec. after activated).

-His discovering power from hamlet is gone. He could able to see what's in graves, chests etc. without opening it. He could see tentacles from any distance on screen.

-And maybe a new goggle.

Archived