QoL Suggestion Expanding Use for Clean Sweeper

Decorating your base is one of the primary motivators to keep playing the game long after you've mastered surviving the seasons or fighting bosses. As it stands right now certain tasks such as planting flower gardens or potted ferns or succulents is unnecessarily complicated by the issue of the RNG element present with what kind of skin you get when you place them.

Right now it's unreasonably difficult for the player to get the preferred result. I've experienced it myself and seen it in other's gameplay such as in streams. Just recently I saw someone placing potted ferns and bemoaning getting all their most hated versions and not the ones they want. When I planted flower gardens around my extensive beebox farm it took a ridiculous amount more time and resources than it should b/c of having to pick the same flower OVER and OVER again b/c it either duped the one beside it or it gave me one I didn't want for aesthetic reasons.

Klei, it'd be a simple quality of life improvement for you to give us the ability to use your new tool, the clean sweeper, to be able to cycle through our skin options for structures that have them. Primarily flowers, potted ferns and potted succulents. That would be incredibly worth it for many players including myself. Thanks.

Archived