Question about skins (and also Hallowed Nights)

So I logged in last night and noticed WX' Rook costume was available for limited time use. I've wanted this skin badly for a good while now. As a part 2 to the question set up, I didn't think Playstation had received the Hallowed Nights event yet.

So has PS received the Hallowed Nights event? I could swear the event always came with a new menu background, but I've been completely out of the loop for a while now so I have no idea. And if it isn't Hallowed Nights yet, will I be able to weave WX' Rook costume when it is?

Even though we got limited time character skins for the event, the event itself will start next week for PS4. You'll know when event starts when menu screen changes... As far as weaving costume goes I don't have answer for that...

The event’s already started on both PS4 & Xbox (which means you can use the limited time skins during event) ALSO during this time your odds of getting Hallowed Nights skin drops are increased. However- the NEW Halloween skins & Event gameplay mechanics won’t be active until next week when the update hits, also yes you should be able to buy or weave the outfit when event starts.

as i was playing with a friend last night, i wasn’t able to open my weekly gift and that’s never happened to me before.

my friend told me to check my account online and it made sense as to why that happened when i saw this:

0771C0DF-7D97-46B4-9ADC-BCCF29102015.thumb.jpeg.bdc7d1231a3632df13c9fd2cda365037.jpeg

all of the new content isn’t available for us yet, but some of the hallowed nights skins are already on limited time use. i’m pretty sure you’ll be able to weave wx’s rook skin when they drop the update for console since it’ll be available for purchase in the store next week. refer to the forgotten knowledge and hallowed nights update thread for more information.

Archived