Prakhar

Recommended mods for single player

Prakhar    138

Hello! I would like to know of any good mods to play DST in single player. I'm not heavily into modding, so I don't know any. And I've been out of the DS scene for a while now. Thanks!

penguin0616    151

Client Mods: Combined Status (QoL), Geometric Placement (QoL), ActionQueue Reborn (QoL), Craft Pot (helps you figure out food)

Server Mods: Display Attack Range (helps you kite by showing attack ranges), Simple Health Bar (helps you track enemy health), Insight (shows you info about almost everything)

Edited by penguin0616
  • Thanks 1

gaymime    3592

if you are a base builder i heartily recommend too many items plus(resource-free spawner/deleter) though you have to be careful about spawning some things in

Edited by gaymime
  • Thanks 1

Prakhar    138

Thanks! I will certainly get these QoL mods. Is the game completable single player? Some of the bosses seem difficult to do alone, but I think I'll manage. 

penguin0616    151

@Prakhar It sure is. Though some bosses are done easier with allies. (Examples: Bunnymen for Bee Queen, Rock Lobsters for Ancient Guardian, Treeguards for Deerclops & Bearger, Catapults for Toadstool). 

Edited by penguin0616
  • Thanks 1