Events on Console Editions

Hello,

I'm asking this question without actually having played the game in some time:

With default world settings, can I play offline with my system clock set during Hallowed Nights/Winter's Feast? to get the unique items/stations if I miss them (then go online with auto-synced clock)

I understand console editions lack the console commands and the world generation event options are "locked in" Is there any other way to obtain seasonal content aside from world gen settings/actually being available during events?

You can play the event any time you like and get to use the mad science lab station but you can not earn any event exclusive skins unless you are logged in and playing online.

If this is not the answer you were looking for, I apologize that’s all I know- Hopefully it helps.

That's actually a very good question. Might as well try it.

I know ps4's internal clock has got nothing to do with Klei's event schedule because they run everything from their servers (You always need to be online to enjoy said events), but I only tried it online.

After testing it out I discovered that they made sure online worlds are completely separate from offline worlds. You cannot resume an online world while being offline. And also, I think being offline doesn't let you enjoy concurrent/past events even if you set your time to when said events were active. You can however create an offline world with only one event active by choosing it during the host game screen. Setting your offline world even option to "auto" won't let you enjoy any event.

Archived