Need help recovering caves

Hello, I've recently started a new dedicated server with the method fixed in the forums, but I generated the world (Master and Caves) in the client and then transfered both Master and Caves folders to the MyDediServer folder, but when we opened the first sinkhole, we found out that the cave entraces were closed. After looking into the files, I noticed that the server.ini in Master was empty and all there was in the Caves's server.ini was

[ACCOUNT]
encode_user_path = true

I'd assume this is what's keeping the Caves from connecting to Master server, but how do I fix it? Is there something I can just write there to make them connected again, or do I have to do something else? I'd imagine that the fact that the caves are still Day 1 while the surface is Day 20 or so, might be a problem as well...

Can somebody help me?

It seems like you don't have any Server configuration set up.

First set up a dedicated server before you transfer the map over, as otherwise it'll be missing lots of necessary configuration.

Guides for Windows and Linux.

If the caves are "younger" than the overworld it doesn't matter, the Caves/slave shards get automaticially forwarded to the current master time, however it can cause issues if the Caves time is older than the master time, as it can't "go back".
Otherwise it'd go out of sync all the time when you start the server, someone connects, time starts running and later the caves server connects without progress. On the other hand you can't progress in the caves while the master/overworld shard is down.

2 hours ago, Daniel86268 said:

It seems like you don't have any Server configuration set up.

First set up a dedicated server before you transfer the map over, as otherwise it'll be missing lots of necessary configuration.

Guides for Windows and Linux.

But I have followed this guide and even have another dedicated server world folder that I change the name to "MyDediServer" when I want to use, and when I play in it, it works just fine, and if I remember correctly I transfered the world exactly how I did the last time.

Is there a way of getting that missing necessary configuration into the existing world and not have to create a new one?

And thanks for clarifying how the different times work.

Archived