Aggro Songs & the "Epic" tag: Add another tag

One of the main things I wanted out of the rework (as niche as it is) was for her to force aggro onto her somehow. We got it. Cool. The other day a friend of mine was chopping trees, summoned 3 Treeguards, and I was disappointed to find out that it's classified as a boss mob so the aggro songs have no effect. I understand that they're far stronger than regular mobs, but it's also clearly not a raid boss on par with Fuelweaver, so why classify it as such? Please allow us to use these songs on lesser boss mobs. They would have more practical use this way.

Vargs, Spider Queens & Treeguards should have their own tag that grants Wigfrid extra inspiration gain without it being as much as actual bosses, but affect by aggro songs.

Could also maybe include Deerclops, Bearger, Moose & Malbatross, but I'm on the fence about that.

In my particular case I just wanted to get the Treeguards off my friend so they could continue chopping. I only mention Spider Queen because they're of similar power level and should be in the same hypothetical tag, if one were to be added for these lesser bosses. The funny thing about Vargs is that they're actually NOT under the boss tag, so you don't get the inspiration gain buff. This makes absolutely no sense. Vargs are much more deadly than Treeguards & Spider Queens. In fact, I'd much rather solo a Varg than a Deerclops. Since these classifications matter in how an in-game ability functions, I feel that they need to be looked at again, especially if they want to add more abilities like these in the future. Proper raid bosses cannot be lumped together with these clearly lesser bosses. It doesn't make sense.

Archived