Creating a basic mod item?

Hello! I'm making a character mod, and i want to create some custom items that only he can craft. I am new to DST programming, i have looked at mod files, game files and read many forums, but i cant figure out how to even make an item. Any help?

6 hours ago, AkaiNight said:

what kinda item do you want to make? give me details perhaps i can help you with that

It's kinda complicated... But ill try to explain it here.
Basically, i want my character to recieve some sort of random item from a pool of items. It would happen once a day on some sort of timer.
I want to create an item that could shave off some time until the next item, but i have no idea how to do any of that.

Edited by Navii0

43 minutes ago, Navii0 said:

It's kinda complicated... But ill try to explain it here.
Basically, i want my character to recieve some sort of random item from a pool of items. It would happen once a day on some sort of timer.
I want to create an item that could shave off some time until the next item, but i have no idea how to do any of that.

maybe you can find something in Tumbleweed.lua i don't know much about time based events im sorry

33 minutes ago, AkaiNight said:

maybe you can find something in Tumbleweed.lua i don't know much about time based events im sorry

Well, it looks like im out of luck then. I wanted that to be my character's special ability thing, but i guess i need to make something else.