So it started out just me and my friend Trash Typhoon, we both survived up to the start of spring and then my friends Choobular and @__IvoCZE__ join which was already sort of a bad idea because our base wasnt built for four, whatever. So I'm preparing to make a boat for fun, BOOM poison bitchnut tree because Trash refused to disable them (I hate them) so I end up almost dying trying to tank it and end up cowering away from it. It starts thunderstorming, Choob is taking damage as he is playing WX, it also starts RAINING FROGS. At this point im done, i take a few supplied and me and Choob dip on the boat. I paddle calmy away and we start freezing from the wetness, so i make a snug campfi- BOOM LIGHTNING HITS THE BOAT, IM ******* SPAMMING THE PADDLE IN PURE PANIC WHILE CHOOB RUNS AROUND IN CIRCLES ON FIRE, THE BOAT BREAKS KILLING HIM AND WASHING ME UP ON SHORE. I run back to the base being assaulted by Frogs, Ivo dies and does /roll

he gets a 1

a 1 out of 100

you cant make this **** up

Archived