Cookbook with mods on vanilla crockpot dishes?

So modded crockpot dishes have their own tab in the cookbook, but what about mods that change vanilla crockpot dishes? Like even ones that change ingredients required to make them, change their health/hunger/sanity values, change their cook time or change their spoil rate.

Would any such mods have an effect on the vanilla crockpot dish entry? Or would it just show the vanilla values?

Yep, looks good ! I changed the Dragon Pies values (from a mod) and the Cookbook displayed the new values in-game, obviously the compendium recipes aren't changed unless you change things from a client mod... so I guess it could even be possible to add modded recipes here this way if you want to

Decided to test it myself with one of the settings of my handicaper and crockpot patcher mod.

Using the setting in the mod that changes monster tartare to have its SW Recipe and stats. I look in the cookbook and sure enough, it changed to reflect my mod's changes.

82918116_moddedtartare.png.772527b462387f7f7e4b044a78e8f48e.png

Gotta say, I like it! Thanks Klei!

Archived