Add Keyboard and Mouse Compatibility To PS4 Don't Starve Together?

I feel like its fair to say the game was meant to be played on KBM. I do think the benefits of it on console will out weigh the time it takes to implement. It would make building in the game much easier. I don't think it would be unfair to add considering how easy combat is in the game. Please consider adding it to the game.

Sincerely- Please1

I don't know man, playing dst with a controller is pretty solid to me, but I guess it was my first try so I got used to it. Consoles have the lock on target which is a bless, makes kiting all that better and being able to move with the thumb stick is very satisfying to me.

The only real problem we got on consoles is telepoofing/hopping and when fighting the Ancient Fuelweaver, he summons so many minions, it's difficult to lock on or either choose who to attack when there are 15 enemies on screen all around you.

Why would it make building easier? I have both Ps4 and Steam versions and they both have the same problem, wonky, asymmetrical structure building. The only easy building method on PC is geometric placement, a MOD, not an actual game feature.

My only 2 issues with lack of mouse/keyboard are:

1. Holding an extra item temporarily using mouse click on PC
  2. Being able to drop items on water. This is especially useful to drop logs on water and divert cookie cutters away from boat.

If any of these are possible on PS4 please please let me know how.

Archived