Do these threads even work? Let's find out! (Looking for Friends to Play With)

Hello everyone! I'm just another poor soul who's grown tired of playing this excellent game by their lonesome. I'd like to assemble a small group of folks of at least three who play on PC. I'd like to play on at least a somewhat frequent basis, once a week would be ideal, but we all have lives outside of gaming so it's no biggie if someone ends up having to miss a session here and there. I live in the Midwest and would prefer that everyone involved live relatively close to each other in order to minimize any potential lag. I'm fine with folks of all skill levels, even newbies. I'd also like to play with a few very minor QOL mods that hardly change anything about the base game.

Having the means to use voice chat over discord would be very much preferred as well. Although, I'll be upfront and say that I have a speech impediment that makes pronouncing 'r' sounds extremely difficult. While more than a few people that I've played with find it amusing (Especially if you're a fan of the Homestar Runner ha ha) I realize that for a lot of others it can be rather grating as it can make me sound a lot younger than I actually am. (I assure you, I am indeed an adult) And as a further extension of that, please be a decent human being and not an intolerant meanie who dislikes others due to stupid things like race, sexual orientation, etc..

Okay, I think that about covers it? Leave a reply if you're interested or have a question! Once/if we have enough people, we can do some further planing like what characters we'd like to play and possible mods that we'd like to include and whatever else needs going over before we start. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello! I would love to play with you! I have a discord server that I have accumulated more and more people in over time, however it has kind of died out and not many people in it are playing much anymore, so I have been looking for some others to play with. I am fine with whatever QOL mods decided. I haven't done much involving the ocean exploration and stuff like that, or with the new recipes, so I want to try and learn some more about that stuff and travel the open sea. Well, let me know if you are interested in playing and we can add each other on steam!

13 hours ago, Cvmoote said:

Hello! I would love to play with you! I have a discord server that I have accumulated more and more people in over time, however it has kind of died out and not many people in it are playing much anymore, so I have been looking for some others to play with. I am fine with whatever QOL mods decided. I haven't done much involving the ocean exploration and stuff like that, or with the new recipes, so I want to try and learn some more about that stuff and travel the open sea. Well, let me know if you are interested in playing and we can add each other on steam!

Oh shoot, I didn't even see your post! Yeah I'd be happy to play with you as well!

10 hours ago, gaymime said:

what a shame it is a region-restricted request, regardless though i do hope you get lots of bites and do not worry about your voice, as someone with a shrill breathy wheeze for a vocal baseline i can assure you that content is as important as quality x''D

Where exactly do you live? I didn't mean that I was looking exclusively for players who also live in the United States, my bad for not for not being especially clear. If you're still relatively close like In Canada or Mexico then I think that it's still at least worth a try!

2 hours ago, Stonetribe said:

Oh shoot, I didn't even see your post! Yeah I'd be happy to play with you as well!

Where exactly do you live? I didn't mean that I was looking exclusively for players who also live in the United States, my bad for not for not being especially clear. If you're still relatively close like In Canada or Mexico then I think that it's still at least worth a try!

i am gmt +1, i'd rather not be more specific for safety reasons, you know?

3 hours ago, gaymime said:

i am gmt +1, i'd rather not be more specific for safety reasons, you know?

That's fine! But yeah, probably way too far to play with each other, sorry!

2 hours ago, zee_dragon said:

So...what now? We haven't done anything yet...

Cvmoote has a discord server, can you invite us to it? We can discuss things further there. My handle is Stonetribe#5972

Archived