Is there a way to copy and/or transfer wardrobe preset data?

Hello everyone,

So I am using more than one computer (both are Windows) to play Don't Starve Together for dedicated server hosting and other testing purposes, but I am using the same Steam account for them. However, the clothing presets from the wardrobe that are on my main computer are not transferred over to the secondary computer, and I don't want to have to do the burden of manually recreating each loadout again for each character. Judging by the fact that this data isn't cloud based, I'm assuming that it is locally stored information, but I am having trouble finding the source of the file. I am assuming that by copying the file and sending it to the secondary computer the problem will be solved.

I was also wondering if there was also a way for me to edit such a file (if I find it) where if I had a few favorite presets, I would be able to quickly copy and paste to different characters so that they would all wear the same outfit, if that is a possibility too? Unless everything here was already intended to be added in the QoL update tomorrow...

If there's another workaround, post some of your ideas!

Ah same problem. I have wonderful loadouts for every pre-Walther character on my desktop whereas on my laptop I started with all default costumes and now barely have somewhat good loadouts for most characters. It's really confusing when I want to use that specific loadout but fail to do so due to the lack of that wardrobe save on my laptop.

Archived