Maxwell puppets shouldn't be able to mine Wobster Mounds

As title suggests. As far as I know, those resources are non-rengeneratable, and having them destroyed whenever I pass by with a spare puppet really hurts my base, because it's too easy to forget about the puppets' existence sometimes. 

Or in a completely different direction, having someone/somewhere able to craft wobster mounds could also mitigate this issue, although I also think that this could be a bit too unbalancing as well.

also another side suggestion along this. make glommer statue non-minable. like really, if the blueprint is not availiable why bother mining it? it looks ugly and unnecessary at the same time.

22 hours ago, emin61 said:

also another side suggestion along this. make glommer statue non-minable. like really, if the blueprint is not availiable why bother mining it? it looks ugly and unnecessary at the same time.

yummy marbles

On 8/18/2020 at 3:35 AM, emin61 said:

My solution to broken glommer's statue would be these two things;

Repairing statue with pieces of marble.

glommer statue drops a sketch.

Archived