Im looking for a mod

Ive been searching google and workshop but I cant find that specific mod that I need

I need a mod that will stop auto switch to power overlay whenever I try to build something, it causes lag spikes when placing multiple buildings

You dont need a mod for this, so i guess nobody made one. You can switch the overlays with the F-Keys. I have similar trouble when drawing lines of power or pipes with active pipe/power overlay active. If i switch to another overlay, the lag is gone, but i can still build.

On 8/5/2020 at 4:43 PM, SharraShimada said:

You dont need a mod for this, so i guess nobody made one. You can switch the overlays with the F-Keys. I have similar trouble when drawing lines of power or pipes with active pipe/power overlay active. If i switch to another overlay, the lag is gone, but i can still build.

I just want to make it more automatic :mrgreen:
but Im looking now for another more important mod, actually I already found it but I cant find it again. What it does is, it repacks the polluted oxygen when deconstructing an air filter, that way polluted oxygen wont get out when deconstructing air filters, I saw one on steam workshop and I cant find it anymore again

Archived