Looking for Adult, LGBTQ Friendly, Few Mods/New World

I'm looking for adult, LGBTQ players to start a new world with. I'm looking more for longterm and very limited mods. I don't like playing with same characters and would like to find people to play with who are chill, fun, and ok with newish players. Feel free to add me! I play Wormwood and Wilson.

Steam: notnoshade

how limited on the mods? i am looking for people to test-play my world before i send my poor husband off to die in it but i do have 8 mods running with two of them drastically changing the gameplay(those being hamlet lamps for the caves and forever refrigeration). my entire set-up is as newbie friendly as i could possibly make it since i fully expect to do full-time babysitting

haha, for sure he's not ready to play until i am certain i could keep him alive with no issues. i must confess i would be using you as a guinea pig to make sure everything is safe x''D i cannot express how poor of a gamer he is, poor lad

let me send you a message with my steam name, a screencap of my settings & mods and we could talk about availability since i do not yet have a dedicated server set up ^^

Archived